Wednesday 31 July 2013

Lady Gaga's continues to lie about her fake injury!

In a recent interview with Woman's Wear Daily,The worlds biggest fraud aka Lady Gaga said the following

''When we got all the MRI’s finished before I went to surgery there were giant craters, a hole in my hip the size of a quarter, and the cartilage was just hanging out the other side of my hip''

#1 You changed your story,You lying skank!,First you had a ''liberal tear'' now  ''broken hip''
#2 She said she had hidden her injury for weeks which she now claims was a ''BROKEN HIP'', Ya I'll just hide my BROKEN HIP that supports my body-weight,Nobody will notice!

February 13th: Born This Way Ball: CANCELLED
February 14th: She has no problem crouching with a BROKEN HIP,ONE DAY after the cancellation of her tour.



February 20th: She claims to be going in for surgery.
April 2nd: Bikram yoga class  in New York's East Village. Yes that's right YOGA in 41 DAYS after her ''Broken hip'' 
''Oh shit they caught me!!''


No comments:

Post a Comment